Got a Question?
City Business Brokers are delighted to bring to the market this popular Soft Play Centre which is ideally located in a convenient setting in Nottingham.
The business was established in 2013 and now only comes onto the market due to increasing family commitments and forthcoming retirement of the two owners.
Important points to note:
• Prime suburban location with ease of access for many school and educational facilities
• Complete refurbishment in 2021, £65000 fixtures fittings and all equipment included in the sale!!!
• 5 * rating
The Soft Play centre OFFERS A safe and friendly experience for all young people aged 0-11 years old where fun is the name of the game.
The business also hosts regular Children’s Parties for that special occasion.
All fixtures and fittings are of top quality and conforms to ROSPA standards.
There is a café within the centre offering hot and cold foods and a range of beverages.
A valuable inventory of fixtures, fittings, furniture, and equipment plus stock at valuation is included in the Asking Price.
Strengths of the Business
No Nearby competition —–Suburban location with Primary Schools nearby.
Outdoor area for under 5’s. —Popular for Parties —Utility efficient due to recent refurbishment – £65000 current value of Fixtures & Fittings and Equipment (included in sale)
Opportunities for Growth/Potential
- Opening hours can be extended.
- Increase number of parties held. —
- rental opportunities for private parties
- Activity and themed days in the holiday period,
- Baby Yoga classes
- Increase Food and Beverage offerings.
- This Business needs to be owner run to maximise good profits.
Lease and Rental
The present Lease has 2 years left and a new one will be made available if required by new owner.
Current rent amounts to £23,400 pa and Business Rates are £6,160pa.
Facts and Figures
- Trading hours are 9.30-5.40pm every day except Tuesday and Wednesday when the business is closed at 2.30 pm.
- Number of employees amount to 9 part time (including owners)?
- Building size is 5000 sq. m over 2 buildings.
- Turnover – £181,579 pa
This is a great lifestyle business, well established, unique, and resilient business, through Covid and beyond. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
A full profile is available once a non-disclosure agreement has been signed.
All enquiries to City Business Brokers.
All above information is provided by the seller. City Business Brokers makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of this information.
Note: Library images may have been used for display purposes
All arrangements to view are strictly by an appointment through the offices of City Business Brokers and no approaches whatsoever should be made to the owner or the business.