Got a Question?
City Business Brokers are pleased to bring to the market this well-established Photo Archive business.
Established in the 1970s, the business has been in the careful ownership of our client since 2008. In that time, he has built up an enviable reputation resulting in a high level of regular and repeat private and corporate trade.
Points to note:
- Home-based, web-based business
- Comprehensive library of transport prints and images (trains, buses and trams)
- Business has monopoly trade
- Very profitable for only 25 hours work per week
- Business Only sale
- Genuine reason for sale – retirement
- We feel the business would suit a publisher, existing photo library, enthusiast or historian.
- It would also suit a first-time buyer and would be ideal as a second business.
- The business offers tremendous potential and an early viewing is highly recommended
- .Turnover: £57,654 per annum
- Trading Hours: Flexible Tenure:
- Business Sale Only
- : Stock is additional to the Asking Price and is negotiable.
A full profile is available once a confidentiality & non-disclosure agreement has been signed. All arrangements to view are strictly by an appointment through the offices of City Business Brokers and no approaches whatsoever should be made to the owner or the business.
All above information is provided by the seller. City Business Brokers makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of this information.
Note: Library images may have been used for display purposes