Buying A Business
Buying a business…
- Have you considered being your own boss?
- Creating your own financial independence?
- Making your own dreams a reality?
You’re not alone.
Owning your own business is the “American dream.” However, the reality is buying a business is a serious financial and personal commitment that requires an understanding of what makes a business successful. All too often, new owners jump blindly into a business venture, only to be overwhelmed by the tremendous workload of starting a business from the ground up. A government survey shows that 60% of new businesses fail within the first three years. An existing, established business that is purchased by a new owner shows a lower failure rate.
Are You an Entrepreneur?
Traits that typically characterise an entrepreneur are:
An entrepreneur is very independent.
An entrepreneur is a visionary.
An entrepreneur accepts higher risks.
Why Buy an Existing Business?
From understanding the reasons an ongoing business can provide positive cash flow to the inner workings of new owner financing, City can make your dreams reality. With the right negotiations, a business can actually pay for itself. Let City Business Brokers show you how buying a business can offer you:
- Established credit history and relationships with vendors.
- Trained employees.
- Established customer base and reputation.
- Existing licenses and permits.
- Actual operating results, rather than projected results.
- Immediate cash flow from the ongoing business activities.
- Return on investment in one year.
- Training provided by the seller.
- Financing provided by the seller.
Buying a business is a major decision. It will affect you financially and change your lifestyle.
How you live your life is shaped and influenced by how you earn your living. If you have decided that now is the time to consider buying a business, we can provide you with the professional assistance necessary for a smooth and successful transaction. Search our business for sale listings for a business to buy or contact us to find the right business for you.